As your local Independent Insurance Agents, we contract with many different insurance companies to give you the best coverage to meet your needs for the best price available.
We do the shopping for you, so you don’t have to.
Coverages at a Glance
- Auto-Personal, Commercial, Collector
- Commercial General Liability
- Discount Dental Plans
- Farm and Ranch
- Flood Insurance
- Health and Life
- Home and Mobile
- Mexico Travel
- Wedding Insurance
Endorsed Local Provider
Robert Cohn, the founder of Cohn Insurance Agency, has been endorsed by Dave Ramsey for Auto and Home Insurance.
Oscar is in the San Antonio area right now, but they are expanding. This is what the Oscar people say about themselves: We are “a smart network of people who care. We’ve partnered with forward-thinking providers to give you easy access to better health care.”
You owe it to yourself to check them out.
Click on this link to find out what their doctors and hospital network can do for you.
Freedom of Choices
- Unlike an agent that works solely for a big insurance company, an independent agent has more resources available to help you. The more resources available, the more likely you are to save hundreds of dollars on your insurance.
- As Dave Ramsey’s recommended home and auto insurance expert, we can save you money by showing you dozens of policies from different companies.
- We’ll work with you to get insurance that fits your budget and your needs. We’ll do the leg work for you and bring you the best rates we find.
- On top of that, we’ll never try to sell you any insurance you don’t need.
- And unlike the online insurance providers, we’ll actually give you personalized attention and help you whenever you have questions or concerns.
Test for Driver Reward Program
Germania Insurance Safe Driver Reward ProgramTM for Automobiles.
How would you like to earn points for gift cards?
All you have to do is install a sticker on your car, put an app on your smart phone, and every time you drive somewhere, it picks up your driving information and pays you for it through a gift card. You keep up with the payment opportunity on your smart phone. One of the stipulations, however, is you need a Bluetooth connection. It runs in the background and uses GPS.
The best part is all you need to do is go visit your insurance agent at Cohn Insurance Agency, and they will set it up for you.
Here are the Screenshots you will see on your Smart Phone.