A ranchette is a few acres, far away from the bustle and hustle of big city life for you to enjoy real peace and quiet. Maybe you have a few farm animals, a garden, a tractor, a small barn or a barndominium. Cohn Insurance Agency is here to help you get your Ranchette insured for the peace of mind you need.
- The internet dictionary Wiktionary states that a ranchette (plural ranchettes) is “A small ranch or large home lot, often on the outskirts of a major metropolitan area and just past the planned neighborhoods, consisting of 40 acres and a house and possibly a barn or other outbuildings.”
- While Dictionary.com refers ranchettes as “a small-scale ranch, typically of only a few acres.”
If you are looking for a piece of property, just search for ranchettes on www.google.com and you will be amazed of how many places pop up.
Germania Insurance – “the Insurance Texans Trust” is your “go-to” insurance company for ranchette insurance. And, Cohn Insurance Agency is the “go-to” agent to obtain this insurance for you.
There are several advantages to using Germania Insurance for your “Ranchette” for your 2 to 40 acres of heaven with a house and outbuildings. For instance, Germania:
- does not limit the number of livestock or poultry on your property.
- can provide coverage for barns and outbuildings.
- provides coverage for barndominiums (those structures which double as a residence and a barn).
- provides insurance for your water wells and septic systems.
- allows part-time residency.
- covers farm machinery.
- covers fencing on your property.
Another thing about Germania and why we are insurance agents for them is they offer excellent customer service and insurance products at a competitive price.
- Germania has been in business for more than 115 years, so they won’t let you down.
- They are rated A (Excellent) by A.M. Best and are represented in over 250 Texas counties.
- If you have Germania insurance, you are a member of the Germania Farm Mutual Insurance Association.
- You have a voice in their Association.
- Able to attend annual meetings.
- They insure property only in Texas.
Here is a video that explains one of the services they provide. This tells us about their Catastrophe Response Unit, which is prepared for Catastrophic Situations.
Email your Insurance Agents at Cohn Insurance Agency for all your insurance needs: