There are many frequently asked questions and answers (FAQs) about insurance, which we are pleased to offer answers here:
- Do any of your companies offer Roadside Assistance?
- Germania Insurance Offers Roadside Assistance. This optional coverage can be added to your automobile policy for a nominal fee – no matter how many cars you have on the policy. It includes:
- 24-hour emergency towing service up to the first 50 miles.
- 24-hour emergency delivery of gasoline, water, oil, etc.
- 24-hour emergency battery service.
- Lockout service.
- Map routing service.
- Theft and hit & run rewards.
- Roadside assistance also includes travel discounts too.
Check with Cohn Insurance Agents – Robert, Dixie, or Casey to find out the particulars and if you need to add this coverage to your automobile policy.
- Can I make payments for my insurance online?
- Many of our insurance companys offer online payment options.
- For instance, Germania Insurance has an online feature called On-Line QuickPay. Whether you are already a registered user or want to make a payment without registering, QuickPay makes payment easy, fast and secure. Want to get up close and personal with your policy? Sign-up to access your policies, check billing information, pay by e-Check or credit card, view claims status and have the ability to print an Auto ID card – all at your fingertips.
- Does Germania Advantage Program offer Cost-Savings Auto Glass Repair like other companies you hear about?
- Yes! Germania Offers Cost-Savings Auto Glass Repair. We know the importance of repairing your windshield or replacing damaged auto glass, and that is why Germania makes the process easy and convenient for you. Germania Insurance offers cost-saving windshield repair to policyholders in need. If the chip or crack is less than the size of a dollar bill (6 inches), chances are that the damage can be repaired. Germania even waives the deductible for windshield repair service, so there is no out-of-pocket cost to you (certain restrictions may apply). Keep in mind, if your windshield is chipped, it’s only a matter of time before it spreads into a larger crack and must be replaced.
- If your windshield has a chip that needs repair or if any glass on your vehicle requires replacement, you can conveniently report auto glass claims on the Safelite website or call Germania Glass Service at 888-246-6432 and follow the phone prompts to report your auto glass claim to a customer service representative.